Apr 24, 2022
I updated my ASUS PRIME B450M-A bios successfully but after turning it off at the switch, it was stuck on the ASUS logo when I turned it back on. After hours of restarting, power cycling and refreshing the CMOS it booted into the BIOS and I got into Windows 10. From there, I thought I had fixed the issue but when I went to turn it off at the switch and turn it back on, I had the same issue. This time, I’ve been trying to get into Windows for over a day now. It says to press F2 or DEL to access the BIOS but nothing is working. Is there anything I can do or will I have to get my PC repaired?

MOBO: ASUS PRIME B450M-A
CPU: Ryzen 5 2600
GPU: GTX 1650 SUPER
PSU: Silverstone 450W (not sure which one exactly)
RAM: x1 8gb G.SKILL Ripjaws V DDR4 3200 Memory
SSD: 450GB (unsure what brand/model)

Last edited:
I updated my ASUS PRIME B450M-A’s bios successfully but after turning it off at the switch, it was stuck on the ASUS logo when I turned it back on. After hours of restarting, power cycling and refreshing the CMOS it booted into the BIOS and I got into Windows 10. From there, I thought I had fixed the issue but when I went to turn it off at the switch and turn it back on, I had the same issue. This time, I’ve been trying to get into Windows for over a day now. It says to press F2 or DEL to access the BIOS but nothing is working. Is there anything I can do or will I have to get my PC repaired?

CPU: Ryzen 5 2600
GPU: GTX 1650 SUPER
PSU: A Silverstone 450W one (not sure which one exactly)
RAM: x1 8gb G.SKILL Ripjaws V DDR4 3200 Memory
MOBO: ASUS PRIME B450M-A
SSD: 450gb (unsure what brand/model)
Make sur the PC is off unplug the psu and remove the lithium battery from the mobo then hold the power button on the case for 30s x2s then reseat the battery then psu plug boot system spamming del before the PC starts to boot

Apr 24, 2022
Make sur the PC is off unplug the psu and remove the lithium battery from the mobo then hold the power button on the case for 30s x2s then reseat the battery then psu plug boot system spamming del before the PC starts to boot
Tried that a few times, it takes a bit longer to start up but then gets stuck on the ASUS logo like before