Feb 25, 2020
So I built my computer on around Black Friday and it worked well for about a month and it suddenly stopped working? My computer showed no signs of anything failing and everything seemed to be working fine but the pc just wouldn’t post or anything, it would just turn on. So I figured it was the motherboard so I requested an RMA from msi and I sent it in and they “repaired” it. And I got it back and put everything together but then my cpu light was on so I thought my cpu wasn’t working but I doubled checked and took it to a shop to see if it wasn’t and they told me it was fried, so I just went and bought a new cpu but now when I turn on my computer the cpu light turns on for a second then it switches to the DRAM light, so I took my ram over to my friends house to see if jt was the problem but it worked just fine, so I went back home and I took out the CMOS battery for like 10 minutes and tried to turn my computer on again but it just still won’t post, now I don’t know what to do because I’ve spent well over 1,200 dollars on the computer and I can’t tell what the problem is, please help.
Specs:
Old cpu ryzen 7 3700x, new cpu ryzen 7 3800x
Rx 5700
X570 a-pro
16 gb ram
1 tb m.2