Pinnacle 8 ??

I did this only once, but I forgot how I did it.

I want to add pics from a cd, into my studio 8, and don't remember how I
did it.

Anybody............?

On Wed, 2 Jun 2004 18:11:47 -0400, jack245@webtv.net wrote:

>I did this only once, but I forgot how I did it.
>
>I want to add pics from a cd, into my studio 8, and don't remember how I
>did it.
>
>Anybody............?

In your main album window on the far left you have first the
little camera (video scenes), lightning bolt (transitions), titles,
and then the little camera icon which is "still images". Click on
that, then simply work your wave to the drive that the cd is in (e.g.
D). From there simply drag the shots you want onto the video track.
Studio accepts jpg's bmp's psd's and several other formats. Ken