Question Please help, PC won't POST ?

Dec 29, 2023
Hello guys, I need your help. Yesterday I was messing with my bios and I wanted to disable the onboard graphics without thinking that I don't have a dedicated gpu so my pc wouldn't POST. After that I tried resetting my cmos and everything went perfectly fine as my computer POSTed and i was in my bios to select boot option. After selecting boot option i pressed save and exit but my PC wouldn't POST again.

I waited a couple of minutes and i even turned off and on the pc but nothing happened so I went to reset the cmos again but even the reset was not helping and on top of that my pc started boot-looping (hopefully after a while i turned it on and it stopped boot looping) my computer just wont POST. Heres what ive tried:

1)Resetting cmos (as i said earlier)
2)checked for lose cables in my motherboard
3) checked the hdmi cable

This is NOT a new PC, I've been using it for like 4 years so i dont think that the problem is related to the cpu.
Also, when i turn on my pc the fans starts spinning ( it just doesn't POST)

My specs:
Cpu: ryzen 3 3200g with onboard vega 8 graphics
Ram: (4GB x 2) HyperX
Motherboard: MSI a320m-a pro

I would really appreciate if anyone could help me find out the cause of the problem.

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

When posting a thread of troubleshooting nature, it's customary to include your full system's specs. Please list the specs to your build like so:
CPU:
CPU cooler:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
PSU:
include the age of the PSU apart from it's make and model. BIOS version for your motherboard at this moment of time.

After that I tried resetting my cmos and everything went perfectly fine as my computer POSTed and i was in my bios to select boot option. After selecting boot option i pressed save and exit but my PC wouldn't POST again.
You might want to see if disabling CSM in BIOS helps, if it wasn't enabled in BIOS prior to the mishap.

Dec 29, 2023
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

When posting a thread of troubleshooting nature, it's customary to include your full system's specs. Please list the specs to your build like so:
CPU:
CPU cooler:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
PSU:
include the age of the PSU apart from it's make and model. BIOS version for your motherboard at this moment of time.

After that I tried resetting my cmos and everything went perfectly fine as my computer POSTed and i was in my bios to select boot option. After selecting boot option i pressed save and exit but my PC wouldn't POST again.
You might want to see if disabling CSM in BIOS helps, if it wasn't enabled in BIOS prior to the mishap.
Thanks for replying and the advice man. Btw i fixed my problem