Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Safari

• Opera

• Internet Explorer

• Total voters
Hello community! What web browsers do you use the most?

I personally use Firefox the most, usually people say they use it for privacy reasons, but I use it firstly for speed as it is just as fast as Chrome if not faster, and I also like the privacy features they have. Then for a second browser I use Chrome, for use cases that benefit using two different types of browsers.

Chrome because it is faster than Microsoft edge...like before I met chrome my pages took like 1-3 mins to load there is no specific reason behind it but if I had to pick two faster loading times and the in-browser apps like honey (which I love to use to save money :hearteyes: ) one downside is ofc...it eats RAM like it's nothing which can be annoying if you do a lot of browsing / need a lot of tabs open

I like chrome because it is pretty fast. Just make sure to disable it in the background.

It auto translates pages which helps when you are trying to help someone here from elsewhere.
Also I do use honey a bit and my adblocker works well. (sorry toms you haven't gotten any money from me)

Jun 25, 2019
Chrome, because it's fast and doesn't have any delays like Firefox has. Also, i tested that Chrome is little faster than Firefox.

Phaaze88

Titan
Ambassador
Grew up with firefox and never really bothered with anything else. It does what I need it to do, so don't really see any reason to change...
But as of this post, I see 2 differing opinions over firefox and chrome. Hardware acceleration? Maybe one scales better than the other?

TRENDING THREADS