[SOLVED] Printer for heavy printing jobs ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

hakim.homecentra

Honorable
Mar 26, 2018
Any Printer recommendation for heavy job printing, like 100 to 300 pages per day, there is no problem even if there is no Scanner, WIFI, or Bluetooth. Just priorities printing. Epson if possible.

Lately, I have been using Epson L360 but it does not take 2 or 3 months before it breaks down. hopefully, there is a printer much sturdier for printing than L360

Solution
This is where you move out of the consumer arena and into higher end business class machines designed specifically for this use. Be prepared to pay quite handsomely for these. Expect somewhere north of $4,000 at the bottom end. Think Xerox, Minolta, Konica for example.
This is where you move out of the consumer arena and into higher end business class machines designed specifically for this use. Be prepared to pay quite handsomely for these. Expect somewhere north of $4,000 at the bottom end. Think Xerox, Minolta, Konica for example.

Solution

exploradorgt

Commendable
Feb 20, 2020
Any Printer recommendation for heavy job printing, like 100 to 300 pages per day, there is no problem even if there is no Scanner, WIFI, or Bluetooth. Just priorities printing. Epson if possible.

Lately, I have been using Epson L360 but it does not take 2 or 3 months before it breaks down. hopefully, there is a printer much sturdier for printing than L360
Take a look at the HP OfficeJet family, they have good products with decent monthly cycle of printing. I have several, one of them it's the old but good OfficeJet 8100 Pro, it's rated for up to 20,000 printed pages per month, you can buy some of those models 2nd hand now for cheap. No ink tank but there are tricks to rotate and keep using refilled cartridges. And damn they are fast.

Epson I don't know, but I bought, used and then sold again multiple Epson L series reaching 40K printed pages.

Pick any Xerox printer.

hakim.homecentra

Honorable
Mar 26, 2018
Take a look at the HP OfficeJet family, they have good products with decent monthly cycle of printing. I have several, one of them it's the old but good OfficeJet 8100 Pro, it's rated for up to 20,000 printed pages per month, you can buy some of those models 2nd hand now for cheap. No ink tank but there are tricks to rotate and keep using refilled cartridges. And damn they are fast.

Epson I don't know, but I bought, used and then sold again multiple Epson L series reaching 40K printed pages.

But is Toner can last long? Before I use L360, I have been using HP Printer (forgot its name) with Toner Cartridge and it does not even take 5 days before it empty.... and I think its only about 150 pages or more for those 5 days

You won't find an inkjet printer that has a heavy duty cycle, or is as efficient with printing as a laser printer. Don't mix up inkjets or even cheaper home laser printers with the higher end models made for a lot of printing.

Just about any known laser printer company will be good in their business model ranges.

Status
Not open for further replies.