Printscreen help

Can anyone advise how to set Morrowind to allow a print-screen. I am running
Elder Scrolls with the Bloodmoon and Tribunal add-ons. When I attempt a
print-screen I get a message that states this hasn't been enabled. Any
ideas?

Bob Eichel wrote:
> Can anyone advise how to set Morrowind to allow a print-screen. I am running
> Elder Scrolls with the Bloodmoon and Tribunal add-ons. When I attempt a
> print-screen I get a message that states this hasn't been enabled. Any
> ideas?

In morrowind.ini change the line: Screen Shot Enable=0 to Screen Shot
Enable=1

drybones

Distinguished
Oct 19, 2004

"Bob Eichel" <reichel@cfl.rr.com> wrote in message
> Can anyone advise how to set Morrowind to allow a print-screen. I am
> running
> Elder Scrolls with the Bloodmoon and Tribunal add-ons. When I attempt a
> print-screen I get a message that states this hasn't been enabled. Any
> ideas?

Go to Morrowind INI
Look down the list for: Enable screen shot
change the zero '0' to 1
Be sure to save ]
and your are your way to use screen shots.
drybones

Thanks for the info. What program do you use to modify the INI file?

On Sat, 30 Apr 2005 20:41:02 GMT, "Bob Eichel" <reichel@cfl.rr.com>
wrote:

>Thanks for the info. What program do you use to modify the INI file?

Either Notepad or Wordpad will work.
--
Nyctolops

TRENDING THREADS