Question Problem with second monitor

Oct 2, 2021
I have two monitors connected to my computer. The main one works properly and the second one, when I turn it on, would go black. When I unplug the power cable and the hdmi cable and put the power cable back, turn the screen on and only then connect the hdmi cable, it would work but without these steps it just stays black. How can I resolve this problem?

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

Make and model of your GPU and monitors? Might want to see if using DDU to uninstall your GPU drivers then installing the latest drivers, manually, in an elevated command, i.e, Right click installer>Run as Administrator changes your experience. On a side note, what OS are you working with and what version if if Windows 10?

Reactions: Tomerv5
Oct 2, 2021
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

Make and model of your GPU and monitors? Might want to see if using DDU to uninstall your GPU drivers then installing the latest drivers, manually, in an elevated command, i.e, Right click installer>Run as Administrator changes your experience. On a side note, what OS are you working with and what version if if Windows 10?
Thanks for the fast reply!
My gpu is Nvidia gtx 1060 6gb, my second monitor is a bit old Metz w2205s-td.
My os is Windows 10 Enterprise.