Question Problem with the keyboard and mouse before booting into the Windows operating system

Aug 29, 2024
The USB keyboard and USB mouse do not take control until after the desktop computer boots, meaning if you need to enter the BIOS or press any button to boot from the flash drive, the keyboard and mouse do not work or light up until after reaching the stage of entering the computer’s password.

is there a setting to make it work while the computer is running so that I can press the F10, F9 and ESC buttons to enter the BIOS or any setting before entering Windows?

Aug 29, 2024
yes all connected they all work but at startup when im trying to access bios they are not working until the pc login page they start working

Aug 29, 2024
Hey there,

You really need to answer the question that @JohnBonhamsGhost has asked you! Without that info, we can't give you the correct answer.

Please list your PC specs - All components and their model number, including PSU/GPU/CPU
Pc model: hp prodesk g2 600 sff
Cpu: i5 6generation
Gpu: intel hd
Psu: 200w(the original one i guess)
The pitched noise start once the power supply plugged into wall and stay, even the pc is off the only think to stop this pitched noise it to unplug power cable from the wall, the technicien said theres no noise, but i did record the video (you can see it and heard the pitched noise)