May 2, 2021
Due to my previous problem with the battery doesn't want to charge up, i did many things that the internet folks suggest. One of them was resetting the bios could probably fix the problem, they said.

But not long after i did that, there's lot of problems coming.

1. The Bios Automatically reset its setting after every boot. I originally installed windows 10 on legacy boot mode, so whenever it was in uefi setting, i couldn't boot. But idk why it just changes it back to uefi even after i changed it to legacy after every boot.
  2. Battery percentage is at 255%, and a software that monitors battery didn't detect a battery, it was non removable battery, also i had a can't charge any power into battery problem, thats why this is ridiculous. The battery light indicator also blinking, it didn't before.
  3. the cpu speed is stuck at 0.50Ghz, how did i know? well it's on the bios information, before it was 2.0. It's also feels slower, if you already used to your computer it's easy to realize whenever it feels slow.

Lutfij

Titan
Can you get into BIOS? If so, you might want to share some screenshots of what you see. While here, take note of what your laptop's BIOS version is. The battery might be new(as stated in your previous thread, here) but the laptop isn't. I'm suspecting either a corrupt BIOS(which might be a physical BIOS chip problem or far worse, that the laptop's circuitry is trying to say buhbye. Out of curiosity, what version of Windows 10 are you on? We're on version 20H2 for the OS, awaiting a latter version to come around soon.

Also, that laptop has a pinhole where you press and hold in order to simulate a battery removal seeing how the battery is internal. Is the button there depressed by any chance?

May 2, 2021
Can you get into BIOS? If so, you might want to share some screenshots of what you see. While here, take note of what your laptop's BIOS version is. The battery might be new(as stated in your previous thread, here) but the laptop isn't. I'm suspecting either a corrupt BIOS(which might be a physical BIOS chip problem or far worse, that the laptop's circuitry is trying to say buhbye. Out of curiosity, what version of Windows 10 are you on? We're on version 20H2 for the OS, awaiting a latter version to come around soon.

Also, that laptop has a pinhole where you press and hold in order to simulate a battery removal seeing how the battery is internal. Is the button there depressed by any chance?
yes i can get into bios, also it was the 1909 i think?
The laptop had that reset pinhole button, should i press it?

TRENDING THREADS