Processor Upgrade

If you can get a faster processor which runs in the system or even the 1.4GHz
PowerLeap kit, the improvement in overall speed will not be astounding. IMHO,
not quite worth it at around $100. The most bang for the buck is more memory,
the max of 512MB, if your system is not there already... Ben Myers