Question PSU or Motherboard dead and can’t tell.

TheSecomd1

Reputable
Jul 28, 2019
So, I’m out in twentynine Palms, CA and I got my Pc shipped to me from Arizona, I just got it today and I plugged everything in and pressed the button and nothing worked so I put everything into a new case, I kept the same power supply, motherboard, CPU, GPU and SSD. So, I pressed the button on the new case and nothing worked, so I tried jump starting the motherboard but nothing worked, so I jumped started the power supply with everything plugged in but only the fan in the power supply was spinning, then I unplugged everything and still only the fan inside the power supply spun. So, now I’m confused. Which is dead, which should be replaced and am I needing something up? I need some help

There's no 100% sure way to tell which of the two is dead except for replacing one or the other, and seeing if it fixes the issue. If your motherboard has any lights, are they turning on? If you either don't have lights on the motherboard or they aren't turning on, I would say start with replacing the PSU. Also, please provide your full system specs.

TheSecomd1

Reputable
Jul 28, 2019
There's no 100% sure way to tell which of the two is dead except for replacing one or the other, and seeing if it fixes the issue. If your motherboard has any lights, are they turning on? If you either don't have lights on the motherboard or they aren't turning on, I would say start with replacing the PSU. Also, please provide your full system specs.

System:
I7-9700K
RTX 2060 Super
4x8gb 32gb 3200mhz Corsair Vengeance Pro
Samsung 860 EVO
MSI MPG Z390M
Corsair Crystal 280X
Corsair H100i
Corsair CX750M

the Motherboard does have RGB lights on the inside, but those don’t turn on, only the PSU Fan.