[SOLVED] PSU Shuts down inside Case but not outside?

First of all my specs, new system
R5 3600
B450M Bazooka
16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 3000
XFX RX 570 8GB
COOLER MASTER MWE 650W 80+ Gold
My PSU seems to shut down after a long gaming session mid-game. The whole PC loses power, although for some weird reason my headset RGB lights and optical mouse light(at the bottom of the mouse) remains on despite my gaming keyboard backlight being off and everything being off even the RGB Case fans. Yes it's weird but even if we forget that those anomalies happen, it's a fact that the PSU seems to shut down if it stays on for hours and usually shuts down while gaming not if I'm just browsing the web.

I thought it was broken and was unable to handle my GPU pulling power when under load BUT Today I just took all my Things out of my case and built my whole system on my motherboard box with the PSU outside of the case. I'm playing games and uptill now I haven't seen a crash. I'd also like to point out that when I accidently touched my case bare-foot I got shocked so I'm guessing there was some sort of static leakage that was on my case panel?

I'm going crazy, not sure if I should put my parts back into the case or if the problem is something more than static.

I've also RMA'd my PSU once because the first one I recieved refused to power up for hours after being shut down

Update 1: PSU does make a buzzing and Squeeking sound when on, I may have not noticed it before due to the case fans but now that it's outside and I've eliminated background noise, I can definitely hear it. Buzzing sound may just be the fan bearings and squeeking sound may just be coil whine?

Last edited:
Changed the PSU to a CV550, Yes I know not the best choice but cant really spend a single cent more than I already have lol.
Coil whine and the weird stuff is all gone, everything works like it's supposed to. Thank god the problem wasn't the Motherboard that's just annoying to identify but yeah, PSU was the problem thanks for the help !
@Vic 40