Jul 23, 2024
My old EVGA 850 BQ Bronze was always running on the loud side even while standing idle and the fan was getting out of balance so I changed up for a Corsair RM850e.
I installed the new PSU with its own modular cables (CPU,GPU,motherboard), but eventhough the Motheboard makes lights while OFF when I try to start the PC it cranks for a milisecond and then it just lights up the RAMs and power button and shuts "OFF" while leaving those lights ON.
Don't know what could've I donde wrong.
Help appreciated.

Jul 23, 2024
My old EVGA 850 BQ Bronze was always running on the loud side even while standing idle and the fan was getting out of balance so I changed up for a Corsair RM850e.
I installed the new PSU with its own modular cables (CPU,GPU,motherboard), but eventhough the Motheboard makes lights while OFF when I try to start the PC it cranks for a milisecond and then it just lights up the RAMs and power button and shuts "OFF" while leaving those lights ON.
Don't know what could've I donde wrong.
Help appreciated.
Hello,

I would double-check that you used the proper modular cables for each connection.
Thanks. I will double check that all the cables are the correct ones because it came with more than one CPU and GPU cables. By the way this is what it looks like: https://ibb.co/2kGNXv3