QOTD: What Will You Buy For Black Friday?

Status
Not open for further replies.

toastninja17

Distinguished
Aug 15, 2009
[citation][nom]steiner666[/nom]A tremendous bag of weed, some vodka and toilet paper.Just like any other friday.[/citation]

Haha. Clever one, you are!

Ghost_Roadie

Distinguished
Nov 20, 2009
ha ha ha just because you buy her doesn't mean she'll look at you! @ cbrown

hoping for the active display port to DVI adapters go onsale so I can finish my Eyefinity rig (just need the adapter+third monitor)

cbrown3666

Distinguished
Mar 29, 2009
[citation][nom]Ghost_Roadie[/nom]ha ha ha just because you buy her doesn't mean she'll look at you! @ cbrown hoping for the active display port to DVI adapters go onsale so I can finish my Eyefinity rig (just need the adapter+third monitor)[/citation]

She don't have to look at me, however it wouldn't hurt ;-)

G

I will receive an all super long Black HD 5970 videocard on Black Friday xD

cangelini

Contributing Editor
Editor
Jul 4, 2008
[citation][nom]soldier37[/nom]Nada its Gameday! Going to watch my Crimson Tide beat up on instate rival Auburn on my Samsung 46" LED HDTV with surround... everyone on toms is invited, lol.[/citation]

Go Bama! (Just quoting the movie--I'm a Bruin) :p

graviongr

Distinguished
Jan 21, 2008
I bought a WD Caviar Black 640gb HD for $50 / free shipping from newegg. And the THQ complete pack from Steam for $50.

Those are the only two black friday deals I hope to be participating in. I must now bolster my willpower lest I unleash a spending spree.

Must... resist... deals...

G

Nothing. I haven't seen any ads that give me a hardon for consumerism.

falchard

Distinguished
Jun 13, 2008
newegg is congested =_= I didn't notice any really good deals on stuff I want so I am assuming it would be more to get what you want while its in stock.

Status
Not open for further replies.