blackhawk1928

Distinguished
Well I was just wondering, I found what looks like a really good Thermaltake Armor case for my new system and was wondering If there is software that would allow me to adjust the speed (rpm) of the fans, it comes with a single 120mm fan in the back and has an extra 5 140mm fan ports and I might fill up 2-3 of them. I need software that would allow me to control the fan speeds. Its very important, are there any physical mods I have to do in order to be able to do this? Which software would allow me to do this? here is a link to it

http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=3829134&CatId=1510

-Any help would be appreciated :)

blackhawk1928

Distinguished
Oh, I see what you are talking about, a thing where you connect the power to it and then resistors control current/power to the fan. I need a 6-channel connector since my case supports around 6 fans, The link you gave me "moricon" has a Zalman made fan controller with amazing reviews, is Zalman a reliable and good quality brand for this?

-this one looks very nice since it fits inside a drive port and I can control right in front of my case.

Q: What do you think about the case, is it good? I saw some antec and coolermaster cases but i didn't quite like them as much as this one. Any opinions?

-Thanks for help.

tecmo34

Administrator
I believe he is talking about what this picture shows...

B_front_openview.jpg.jpg

To access the DVD drive bays, you have to open the front door... A lot of people don't like having to do that... including me, which is why I switched to Antec over Thermaltake cases.

blackhawk1928

Distinguished
Oh so you people like to have the front door built stationary and only the side door to open??? Well in that case I dont care at all, if there are no other cons to the case then I am getting it cause it looks good and I have no preference about the door systems, as long as its big and cools well then I am good :)