[SOLVED] Radeon™ RX 560 Crashes while gaming

Nov 27, 2019
inaugment.com
Hi experts! I recently bought a used Radeon™ RX 560 4g by Sapphire. My GPU crashes when i play games like BF1 or other games.
Furthermore, when i put the load on my card through FURMARK or benchmark tests, it goes on 100% without crashing with max. temp. 76°C.

I also want to add that games like GTA V and NFS payback works well most of the time. However, sometimes, when i even play Tekken7, i can't even run it for a few minutes.
Remember, the GPU temperature remains 70°C to 76°C when it crashes. My whole screen becomes black or in some cases, gives brown, white or green shades mostly.

Solution
If the GPU has problem, the screen will become black or in some cases, gives brown, white or green color. Because you did try the rx560 in your friend PC, and you got the same thing so that it means the rx 560 has problem.
Nov 27, 2019
inaugment.com
If the GPU has problem, the screen will become black or in some cases, gives brown, white or green color. Because you did try the rx560 in your friend PC, and you got the same thing so that it means the rx 560 has problem.

hi! I am using FurMark (GPU stress sw.) from an hour. Gpu is working correctly. Max. Heat is 76C. Do you still believe that GPU isn't in good health.
Please reply