Question Radeon installer will not work

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Aug 21, 2024
After upgrading my build and getting help with clean install I now have another problem my radeon rx 6600 xt is installed correctly the lights and fans work and was used in previous build but does not show under anything. I have tried to download the drivers from amd website but get error 173. The card is used and came with no disc. I have updated the motherboard and using the cpu integrated graphics. There are no drivers on C just the fresh win10 install, what can I do?
Intel core i7 6700 (intel hd graphics 530)
Asus prime b250m-c
Corsair vengeance 16gb ddr4
radeon rx 6600 xt 8gb
Update
I found my old GeForce 750ti and it's letting me install the drivers I have HDMI cable from card to tv. I just don't understand though why the other wouldn't work.

View: https://imgur.com/a/14q6p78

Last edited:
Aug 21, 2024
Aug 21, 2024
I got everything downloaded unpacked and tried to install, failed on eveyone said nothing to install or not found.

On a whim what setting are BIOS set to Legacy or UEFI. The GTX 750 can work in one or the other but the AMD Radeon RX 6600 XT is UEFI only
It's UEFI I thinkO
On a whim what setting are BIOS set to Legacy or UEFI. The GTX 750 can work in one or the other but the AMD Radeon RX 6600 XT is UEFI only

There are 8
1-4 is uefi hdd,CD-ROM,USB,lan
5-8 is legacy I tried to change legacy but it switches uefi ones to legacy.