Question RAID setup stuck and further boot issue ?

Jul 7, 2022
After reloading PC almost every time recommended to set RAID mode. I tried to do so. I used EZ tuning wizard to enable RAID mode. But it stuck in the process. So the tick is displayed in front of "Enable RAID mode", then I choose Port SATA, It gives me my SSD as available disk but on this step the NEXT button is not active, I can go back to PORT selection or cancel RAID configuration. Everything else is not accessible. Boot device is not found.

When I restarting PC, RAID configuration appears on the same step, so I cannot roll it back or continue because of inactive NEXT button.

Is it possible to somehow finish RAID set up or cancel it completely so I can boot?

Jul 7, 2022
Who recommended the RAID?

What specific drives do you have?
And the OS?

When I restarted PC, and before Windows started, I got a message to change to RAID "press F2 to set..." which I've done. Also, I had a problem that time and date is shown incorrectly almost every time after I turn off/on PC. So guess this issue and the recommendation are related to each other.

I have 1 drive: SSD WDS100T2B0A
Windows 10

Zerk2012

Titan
Ambassador
When I restart PC before Windows started I've got a message to change to RAID "press F2 to set..." which I've done. Also, I had a problem that time and date is shown incorrectly almost every time after I turn off/on PC. So guess this issue and the recommendation are related to each other.

Windows 10
Replace the battery on the board. ( time and date is shown incorrectly )

You have one drive so no raid.

Reactions: Phillip Corcoran

USAFRet

Titan
When I restart PC before Windows started I've got a message to change to RAID "press F2 to set..." which I've done. Also, I had a problem that time and date is shown incorrectly almost every time after I turn off/on PC. So guess this issue and the recommendation are related to each other.

Windows 10
1 physical drive.
RAID, of any type, is not for you.

Jul 7, 2022
  1. System doesn't see disk with boot
  2. So it goes to BIOS, RAID is selected but its setup is not finished and I cannot finish it or cancel it, at least in the UI for RAID setup.

Img_5015.jpg

Reactions: Phillip Corcoran