Question Random Game Crash and mouse stuttering and slow response

Spartagus423

Reputable
Nov 29, 2019
I am not quite sure where to put this question but recently I have been playing the First Descendant with no issues the past few weeks and in the past two days I had a random thing happen.

My game freezes and I had to bring up task manager via keyboard because the mouse was stuttering and slow response it wouldn't even let me click anything.

When I closed the game via Keyboard the mouse is just slowly stuttering across screen and not allowing me to click anything.

I have had to hard reset the computer then everything works fine. I checked Memtest overnight and it passed fine on memory. I also updated the Nvidia Driver not to latest but the one before which fixed heavy crashing from past driver issues.

Not sure where to put this. My temperature seemed fine I did see my CPU with First Descendant open go to 70C and I have a stream open on other screen I am watching but 99% of the time it is never an issue. Also Discord is open.

Not quite sure where to look. I would rather not have to open up my computer to take off the annoying CPU Cooler if I can avoid it. I cleaned out the computer like two weeks ago of dust.