[SOLVED] Rare situation with double Radiators & change case to Phanteks Enthoo pro 2

furkan_3

Reputable
May 7, 2017
Hello,
Currently I have DG86 evga case, I don't satisfied with cooling. It can take up to only 8 fans.
My components are;
MSI MAG 360
Gigabyte Xtreme Aorus waterforce RTX 3080
Preinstalled rear and front fans.

Problem with my old case is GPU VRAM's reach very high(104-108 Celcius, when I put it outside of the case it down to 88-90 and it's acceptable), I mount it on front panel as "exhaust"( It can be mount only as exhaust because of radiator and fan ways.)
And put my MSI cooler to top as "intake" and top panel is totally used.
I put 14 cm case fan to top of front
Rear 14 cm double fans still stay.

With these radiators I'm very confused. GPU is must "exhaust" CPU COOLER is also must "exhaust".
I decided to change case to Enthoo PRO 2

The questions are these;
-Where should I mount CPU and GPU cooling radiators? Please advice them as "exhaust"
-How can I raise cooling at case rear/front/top/side/bottom fan placement?

I don't have any fans yet I will buy some after suggestions.

Thank you for reading & reply.

Solution
What are the sizes of the two radiators? I do not have a gpu cooler but I do have the enthoo pro. I have a 200mm fan on front intake and 140 mmm rear exhaust. My cpu aio 360 cooler is mounted at the top of case and have it as exhaust also as it moves out the most heat from the top. So I would mount the cooler that moves the most air out of the top of the case, then mount the other to the front as exhaust, leave the rear exhaust fan in place, put intake fans at the bottom and you should have good airflow through the case.
What are the sizes of the two radiators? I do not have a gpu cooler but I do have the enthoo pro. I have a 200mm fan on front intake and 140 mmm rear exhaust. My cpu aio 360 cooler is mounted at the top of case and have it as exhaust also as it moves out the most heat from the top. So I would mount the cooler that moves the most air out of the top of the case, then mount the other to the front as exhaust, leave the rear exhaust fan in place, put intake fans at the bottom and you should have good airflow through the case.

Solution

furkan_3

Reputable
May 7, 2017

Thanks for help, GPU radiator is 240mm length. Which fans do better ML120? ML140? HD120 or HD140? I don't have any idea which fan to buy.