Razer Naga problems

Honorable
May 10, 2012
My razer naga is making my computer freeze and go to a blue error screen every time I press one of the side buttons!Is there anyway to fix this??

Solution
install the drivers from razer site and also get the firmware updater.
1s the drivers are installed you can test again if the system bsods then update the firmware if its a newer version. if it still bsods then make sure you turn off usb mouse support in bios. this wont affect the mose working in windows but it will stop the pc from looking for it and loading the default hardware driver which has been known to cause bsods with certain usb mice.
install the drivers from razer site and also get the firmware updater.
1s the drivers are installed you can test again if the system bsods then update the firmware if its a newer version. if it still bsods then make sure you turn off usb mouse support in bios. this wont affect the mose working in windows but it will stop the pc from looking for it and loading the default hardware driver which has been known to cause bsods with certain usb mice.

Solution

tjosborne

Distinguished
Apr 19, 2011

good advice here, follow this. im tired of BRETT an his one line nonsense. help people or dont comment please. quit just posting to raise your status. 5 months, an addict? please. :fou: