[SOLVED] Red light on startup but goes away

Jan 9, 2022
I recently upgraded to a asrock b550 pro4 to accommodate a ryzen 5 5600x. Whenever I boot my pc up, all the red lights flash and the fans go to full speed and then low speed and then it does that same sequence again. However they go away and then it starts as if everything’s fine and I can play games and do whatever. It only takes a few seconds to get past it but it still makes me feel uneasy, I don’t think it’s supposed to do that. Any suggestions?

Solution
I don’t think it’s supposed to do that
As far as we talking fans, it is supposed to do so. The motherboard tests this way what fans are connected and if they work. For the lights you would need to specify more precisely what lights, but most likely its the same story.
Jan 9, 2022
As far as we talking fans, it is supposed to do so. The motherboard tests this way what fans are connected and if they work. For the lights you would need to specify more precisely what lights, but most likely its the same story.
It flashes the boot, vram, dram, and cpu lights. but thank you that makes me feel better :)