[SOLVED] Refublished psu

Aug 5, 2019
I want to buy a temporal psu ill upgrade my gtx 960 to rx590 so my psu only have 500w bronze i need at least 550w bronze so ill buy another psu but i dont have the money for a hardcore psu gold or something , so i want a bugdet 600w+ bronze psu i look for some psus i have 2 in mind.....

EVGA 600W BR (FULLY NEW) OR Corsair cx 600M/RF this one is Refublished is the gray one but is RF so whay should i do? or you know any budget psu? tell me :)

Solution
The Corsair gray labeled units is what you want, not the green. If the CX600M is the gray labeled unit and is certified refurbished within a good price range, then you really cant go wrong. The gray labeled CX series are pretty decent and come with a 5 year warranty.

However if you want something a bit better here are my recommendations. Everything is priced as brand new, as renewed prices consistently fluctuate. These are NewEgg US prices.

Corsair:
  • TX 650M ($99)
  • RM 650M ($104)
  • RM 650x ($129)
Seasonic:
  • Focus Plus Gold 650w ($99)
  • Focus Plus Platinum 650w ($119)
EVGA:
  • SuperNova G3 650w ($118)
It's highly recommended that you buy a good quality PSU. Instead of having a PSU that will be in your...

mangaman

Honorable
The Corsair gray labeled units is what you want, not the green. If the CX600M is the gray labeled unit and is certified refurbished within a good price range, then you really cant go wrong. The gray labeled CX series are pretty decent and come with a 5 year warranty.

However if you want something a bit better here are my recommendations. Everything is priced as brand new, as renewed prices consistently fluctuate. These are NewEgg US prices.

Corsair:
  • TX 650M ($99)
  • RM 650M ($104)
  • RM 650x ($129)
Seasonic:
EVGA:
It's highly recommended that you buy a good quality PSU. Instead of having a PSU that will be in your system temporarily, you should just get a good quality one that will last for many years.

Reactions: jonnyguru
Solution
Aug 5, 2019

Corsair:
  • TX 650M ($99)
  • RM 650M ($104)
  • RM 650x ($129)
Seasonic:
EVGA:
It's highly recommended that you buy a good quality PSU. Instead of having a PSU that will be in your system temporarily, you should just get a good quality one that will last for many years.
I get one for only 40usd xd new selled not RF :) and its woriking 0% coilwhine or any issues yay!