[SOLVED] Reliable mouse for long term(around 2 years) usage suggestion

subhadeep_sd

Distinguished
Sep 4, 2015
Hi All,
Hope everyone is fine.

I have a logitech G102 mouse which started causing left button double click issue(on single click) after 3 months of usage (happens randomly on and off) . So please suggest me some good mouse in India within Rs.3000 range that doesn't show double click issue.

Thanks

Solution
While razer might have lots of expensive stuff, their mouses are both reliable (i have mine for 5 years, and friends that had it for 7) and well priced.

i would suggest a deathadder elite, or any sort of mamba mouse.

subhadeep_sd

Distinguished
Sep 4, 2015
While razer might have lots of expensive stuff, their mouses are both reliable (i have mine for 5 years, and friends that had it for 7) and well priced.

i would suggest a deathadder elite, or any sort of mamba mouse.
Thanks for the suggestion . I got few recommendation for razer deathadder elite also . Can you tell me what will be better between razer deathadder elite and basilisk essential?

Thanks for the suggestion . I got few recommendation for razer deathadder elite also . Can you tell me what will be better between razer deathadder elite and basilisk essential?
Well, mostly ergonomics and the sensor, click depth and clickiness and also longevity, of how long the clicks will last.
also, how many buttons and stuff like that.
reading the specifications of the product is probably a good bet, and watching videos to get a sense of their size.