[SOLVED] Removing front panel increases temps SO MUCH

omegabyte123

Commendable
Nov 25, 2017
I was wondering why i was getting 75c playing BFV with a Kraken X72. So i decided to take the front panel and MY GOD the difference is insane. Im now getting 55c when playing. any tips so i dont get my radiator full of dust? Will using a filter revert this huge improvement?

Solution
Don't you mean "decreases the temps" when you remove the panel?

Anyway....I'm not surprised. I tell people with heat problems to first run with the cover off their case and see what that gets them because that will tell you if you case needs more cooling.....and many times it gets them quite a bit.

Now being I don't know your system....I don't know specifically what to recommend other than.....get more cooling in that case somehow. Or if the panel was blocking the radiator.....I would "somehow" fix that.
Don't you mean "decreases the temps" when you remove the panel?

Anyway....I'm not surprised. I tell people with heat problems to first run with the cover off their case and see what that gets them because that will tell you if you case needs more cooling.....and many times it gets them quite a bit.

Now being I don't know your system....I don't know specifically what to recommend other than.....get more cooling in that case somehow. Or if the panel was blocking the radiator.....I would "somehow" fix that.

Solution