Reputation In England?

on previous CM games you could do reputation in england and see whee you
were compared to everyone else in the league

i am with liverpool in fm2005 and just wanted to know, is there such a way i
can view my ranking within england, me as a manager not the club?

> on previous CM games you could do reputation in england and see whee you
> were compared to everyone else in the league
>
> i am with liverpool in fm2005 and just wanted to know, is there such a way
> i can view my ranking within england, me as a manager not the club?

They changed the reputation system to a world-wide scale, like the
coaches/physios (very obscure, obscure, local, national, continental, world
class, and unproven)
You can check your manager profile on the side menu when you select
Manager>your name.