Question Restart always takes me to BIOS + SSD detection problem

Nov 24, 2021
Everytime my system needs to restart for an update or anything that requires, it will never go to Windows (11). Instead, it takes me to the BIOS, and it won't have anything on the boot menu, (Windows boot manager, ssd), I will then need to completely shut down the pc then start it up again so I can get into windows.
However, if I willingly go to the BIOS when booting my pc, it will both see the SSD and Windows Boot Manager.

Any fix?

hi, in bios there should be setting for how long bios has to wait on POST before it continiues to BOOT
that time is user configurable and its there for such cases where some device takes longer time to initialise
its should be called POST delay time, try to increase it a bit...some devices may need 15sec for proper initialisation
tho SSD shouldnt be needing that much time

Nov 24, 2021
hi, in bios there should be setting for how long bios has to wait on POST before it continiues to BOOT
that time is user configurable and its there for such cases where some device takes longer time to initialise
its should be called POST delay time, try to increase it a bit...some devices may need 15sec for proper initialisation
tho SSD shouldnt be needing that much time
Sorry for the very late reply,
I tried it and it has only made the boot longer and hasn't fixed anything. When done on a normal boot it will take 10 seconds and boot at the same speed as always, it's only in restart that it does this.