Question RGB Fusion not picking up MasterAir G100M

RubberDuck314

Prominent
Apr 6, 2019
Hello im quite new to the pc building community and I have had this pc build for about 3-4 months and one spare time I would reserch to get my cpu fan MasterAir G100M connected to RGB fusion and found nothing It says RGB fusion supported on the box but no matter what I try or where I look I cant find out how the hell connect and sync the lights with rgb fusion any help would be much appreciated

Karadjgne

Titan
Ambassador
The cooler has 2 wires, 1 4pin that controls fan speed and a different 4pin that goes to any standard 4pin RGB header. The fusion software doesn't detect the cooler as a seperate entity, it just controls the RGB lighting for the whole system. So enabling and setting the fusion should change the RGB lighting on the cooler as well as any other lighting simultaneously.

RubberDuck314

Prominent
Apr 6, 2019
The cooler has 2 wires, 1 4pin that controls fan speed and a different 4pin that goes to any standard 4pin RGB header. The fusion software doesn't detect the cooler as a seperate entity, it just controls the RGB lighting for the whole system. So enabling and setting the fusion should change the RGB lighting on the cooler as well as any other lighting simultaneously.
how dose one Enable and set the fusion

Karadjgne

Titan
Ambassador
Start the software. Assuming that your motherboard actually has fusion. If you have Aura, and the RGB from the fan connects, it'll be the same thing.
If you do not have either fusion or any other RGB enabled motherboard, you have to use the included toggle switch on the fan.

RubberDuck314

Prominent
Apr 6, 2019
Start the software. Assuming that your motherboard actually has fusion. If you have Aura, and the RGB from the fan connects, it'll be the same thing.
If you do not have either fusion or any other RGB enabled motherboard, you have to use the included toggle switch on the fan.
I have the software its when I launch it only picks up the motherboard not the fan my discord is
RubberDuck#5518
if you need more specifics

Activity
LATEST NEWS

Karadjgne

Titan
Ambassador
It's not going to pick up the fan. The software controls the lighting as a single unit. Whatever you set the motherboard up for, it syncs the fan cooler. They are not seen as seperate. So if you make the motherboard rainbow the cooler is rainbow. Or orange or green with flashing pink polkadots. It's all the same. Synced

RubberDuck314

Prominent
Apr 6, 2019
It's not going to pick up the fan. The software controls the lighting as a single unit. Whatever you set the motherboard up for, it syncs the fan cooler. They are not seen as seperate. So if you make the motherboard rainbow the cooler is rainbow. Or orange or green with flashing pink polkadots. It's all the same. Synced
Its not syced up like it says its supposed to be could it be that I have it plugged into cpu fan OPT