[SOLVED] RGB LEDs stuck on Red and no program can turn them any other colour

charliecooper013

Commendable
Oct 25, 2018
Hello Everyone,

I built my first PC about 2 years ago now and when I first booted it up all the RGB was working fine, as in it was doing the default rainbow colours on every RGB component. After a couple of months however, the AIO (Deepcool Castle 240 RGB) itself, the radiator fans and the case fans all were set on red and no matter what program I use to change them, nothing changes them. However my RAM and my GPU can be changed through the Dragon Centre software. I have looked around and haven't seen anyone else with this problem occurring before and was wondering if anyone could point me in the right direction.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Solution
i looked at your post from December (i was thinking, hang on, I seen this question recently, and thought it was a small world). That was only a few days ago, I didn't find an answer, I was luckier this time and actually found someone with same problem.

do the fans for the AIO go through a hub? This guy pressed a reset button on hub to control the fans & AIO that were showing all red - link

Colif

Win 11 Master
i looked at your post from December (i was thinking, hang on, I seen this question recently, and thought it was a small world). That was only a few days ago, I didn't find an answer, I was luckier this time and actually found someone with same problem.

do the fans for the AIO go through a hub? This guy pressed a reset button on hub to control the fans & AIO that were showing all red - link

Last edited:
Solution

charliecooper013

Commendable
Oct 25, 2018

Im fairly certain that the fans are just directly connected to the motherboard