Are there any RPG games scheduled for the PSP? I think the genre has a
lot of potential on this device.

Tales of Eternia is announced and I think it comes out in April or May, its
basically a remake of the PS1 game.
"Mike O'Connor" <mike@leptonicsystems.com> wrote in message
> Are there any RPG games scheduled for the PSP? I think the genre has a
> lot of potential on this device.

Untold Legends is out now. 100% same engine as Baulde's Gate 1 and 2,
Champions of Norath, Call to arms etc.
Online and single player

"Kenner Costen" <kenner.costen@cox.net> wrote in message
> Untold Legends is out now. 100% same engine as Baulde's Gate 1 and 2,
> Champions of Norath, Call to arms etc.
> Online and single player

If he was talking about action RPG's, you would be correct. I have a
feeling he means an actual RPG.

> "Mike O'Connor" <mike@leptonicsystems.com> wrote in message
>> Are there any RPG games scheduled for the PSP? I think the genre has a
>> lot of potential on this device.

I beta for an unnamed Sony online game... cough and they are looking at
porting it to PSP, so online monthly subscrition etc, down side seems you
will most likely need amem stick just for the game for updates etc.

"Mattinglyfan" <Estoscacahuates@comcast.net (deez nuts)> wrote in message

> "Kenner Costen" <kenner.costen@cox.net> wrote in message
>> Untold Legends is out now. 100% same engine as Baulde's Gate 1 and 2,
>> Champions of Norath, Call to arms etc.
>> Online and single player
>>

> If he was talking about action RPG's, you would be correct. I have a
> feeling he means an actual RPG.
>>
>> "Mike O'Connor" <mike@leptonicsystems.com> wrote in message
>>> Are there any RPG games scheduled for the PSP? I think the genre has a
>>> lot of potential on this device.

On Wed, 30 Mar 2005 00:42:43 -0800, "Kenner Costen"
<kenner.costen@cox.net> wrote:

>Untold Legends is out now. 100% same engine as Baulde's Gate 1 and 2,
>Champions of Norath, Call to arms etc.
>Online and single player

Has anyone played this? Is it any good? (Reviews say not, but I want
to see what a player has to say please!?)

N*

Ok it is the same engine as mentioned, I enjoy the PS2 games and have so far
enjoyed the PSP version though I will admit, you sell an item for 20gold and
the vendor then wants 3000 for it is old. There are some problems but, its
based on you are ahereo so things get mean fast. Online so far have not
hooked up with others to play.

But yeah, as a D&D etc based hacker/rpg sure.