Question RTX 3070 Ti Usage + Temperature

Mysuki

Commendable
Nov 28, 2021
GPU temp.
Hi guys! A couple of years ago, right at "the end" of the pandemic, my 2080 Super temperature was sky rocketing and after sending it back because of the warranty, they found out a small problem and they offered me a new 3070ti. So, of course I took it!
A few weeks ago, I noticed the vents going crazy (again) and when I opened the NZXT to check, the GPU usage was 100% over nothing (while playing, of course, but I meant like in the main menu where theres not much to render) and the temperature was always over 80C. So, I was wondering if this has happened to someone else as well.
My specs are:
RTX 3070ti Gigabyte Gaming
Ryzen 7 3800x
32gb Ram DDR4 3200Mhz
X570 Aorus Elite
PSU Corsair 750 80 plus bronze

Phaaze88

Titan
Ambassador
Hi,
CAM isn't displaying much. Use Hwinfo(sensors only). We can then see the current, min, max, and average for the gpu core, gpu hot spot, and maybe memory junction.
Include the case model too, please.

A few weeks ago, I noticed the vents going crazy (again) and when I opened the NZXT to check, the GPU usage was 100% over nothing (while playing, of course, but I meant like in the main menu where theres not much to render) and the temperature was always over 80C.
If you have no fps cap set in NVCP, and the game isn't running one either, fps can go crazy high in menus, causing the system to use extra power needlessly.