I get this message when I first boot up:

"The application or DLL C:\WINDOWS\System32\he3e3fc4.dll is not a valid
Windows image. Please check this against your installation diskette."

When I click OK, I then get this message:

Erro loadg C:\WINDOWS\System 32\he3e3fc4.dll %1 is not a valid Win32
application.

I fixed another dll error message by removing WildTangent. Recently, I
reinstalled WindowsXP.

Thank you for any help.
--
rfa77

he3e3fc4.dll is adware.

Run antispyware program(s) to get rid of it.

--
Hope this helps. Let us know.

Wes
MS-MVP Windows Shell/User