Solution
Right now there's only one Virtual Machine tool for Android called Limbo PC Emulator, it's pretty recent and needs devices with the good processor in order to work.
Was hoping there would have one for ARM cpu'd not to run a 86x environment ... hmm might be too much work. I guess I can look for a shear settings for a NAS on ubuntu and/or android.

Ty I will look into Limbo.

EDIT: I'll have to go with ExaGear for runing desktop app's. I'll have to pass on OMV as a vm.

editor1

Honorable
May 9, 2017
ODroid Forum has a pretty good list of what OSes you can run on ODroid. It should also list whetherthere is OMV release for it.

You can download Android emulators from Google or Microsoft.
Ya I'm trying there and hear.
I don't need a android emulator. OMV does not have a desktop environment plugin. So I have to use a desktop environment OS like android or Ubuntu. I figerd android would have bead'r odd's of having a VM app for ARM cpu's(phone's).

editor1

Honorable
May 9, 2017
Right now there's only one Virtual Machine tool for Android called Limbo PC Emulator, it's pretty recent and needs devices with the good processor in order to work.
Was hoping there would have one for ARM cpu'd not to run a 86x environment ... hmm might be too much work. I guess I can look for a shear settings for a NAS on ubuntu and/or android.

Ty I will look into Limbo.

EDIT: I'll have to go with ExaGear for runing desktop app's. I'll have to pass on OMV as a vm.

Last edited:
Reactions: jennygoyal
Solution

TRENDING THREADS