Question Rx 570 bios issues?

Dec 16, 2021
MSI RX 570 GAMING X 4GB
MSI B550M Mortar

main problem :
every time it boots from shutdown state or sleep state, there is no gpu drivers, and after doing couple of restarts they just comeback.

card works perfectly when drivers are back, stress test, games, undervolts, overclocks. just no problem.

but why?

second problem : it seems like card wont output display if i chose ufei bios mode, and it only works in CSM
i really dont know why.
its really frustrating.

im newbie
is it fixable with another bios maybe?

what can i provide?

any help is appreciated

gpu z

HWINFO

Card physical memory

Dec 16, 2021
Can you list your other specs, psu,RAM? Also, is this a new build that you built yourself? How/what are you overclocking?
ye ofc :

Ryzen 5600x
2*8 Corsair Rgb Pro 3200 Cl16
rx 570 gaming x 4gb
psu is oem and i belive its made in my own country so theres no point but : Green GP480A- EU

overclocking i mentioned was from radeon software. i can easily undervolt it with 965mv to 1360Mhz and 1950Mhz for memory
i meant to say its working without any problem perfomance wise

technically its a new build, i just changed mobo cpu ram recently, used to run this rx 570 on msi 970a-g46 and fx 6100, but it was same as it is now, no drivers upon turning on windows, they came back after restarts, and also only in cms bios mode.

i tested this rx 570 on other builds also, diffrent platforms. same results.

the vbios on it is stock. i really dont know what is causing it. its like its missing gop or ufei drivers

I cant say ive heard of your PSU but i'd definitely look into getting a better quality unit. When you changed your motherboard, did you do a new install of Windows? (strongly advised.) Do you know what BIOS your motherboard is currently running? Also, do you know if your boot drive is set to MBR or GPT?

Dec 16, 2021
I cant say ive heard of your PSU but i'd definitely look into getting a better quality unit. When you changed your motherboard, did you do a new install of Windows? (strongly advised.) Do you know what BIOS your motherboard is currently running? Also, do you know if your boot drive is set to MBR or GPT?
yes its gpt and clean installed on a ssd, ye psu is old sadly, ill change whenever i find opportunity

bios is last stable possible, 7C94v18
it was one version behind out of the box , same behavior on both versions, but since I've tested in 3 more bulids, all different mb and psu , they all acted same, only running is csm mode and gpu drivers takes some restarts to come back.

Dec 16, 2021
If you believe it is the GPU, did you buy it new or pre-owned? If new you could try and RMA it but there's often a long wait for your card.
i bought it used, it was like this from the start. i definitely did a mistake keeping it, since i could get it to work like this.ye big mistake sadly, did cause of this shortage.

even if it was new RMA isnt and wasn't an option in my country. they wont allow it.