Question RX 570 heating issue

Exia00

Distinguished
Dec 27, 2013
Hi i have a little problem with my RX 570 when i play normal non demanding games my GPU gets to around 40c but the second i would start playing games like Division 2, Shadow of the Tomb Raider and GTA V for some reason my GPU hits up to 80c to 85c and i have cleaned out my GPU with compressed air today to see if it might of been dust issue which i still get those temps when playing those games so i would like to know would i need to replace my thermal paste or something and also i have only had it for 8 months and also the other thing is the only way to even get it down to 65c to 70c is having the GPU fans run at 100% but of course it ends up being really loud and also the thermal paste i have right now with me is Deepcool Z9 non conductive also my case if the Deepcool Matrexx 55 but i am thinking of replacing it for the Deepcool Tesseract SW or the Fractal Design Focus G and the Deepcool has 2 fans slots on the side and the FD has 2 front fans and one below and these are things i am thinking of getting to maybe cool down my GPU so any help on my issue would be nice and thanks.

Exia00

Distinguished
Dec 27, 2013
remixislandmusic I wanted to ask as well if and when i do replace the thermal paste would i start seeing my temps hit closer towards the 50's to 60's instead and also one thing i was thinking of doing but people were telling me it would of been a waste to do was replacing the cooler itself with a custom AIO type.