[SOLVED] Rx 580 8g black screen (computer still running behind) Help plz :(

Jan 11, 2021
Rx 580 8g black screen (computer still running behind) Help plz :(
Hello!!!
I need some help
I have some issues with my rx 580 8gb. Black screen after only few minutes into a game. I've try many things like updating my drivers, downgrading them too, Overclocking, downclocking, downvolting. I'm not sure what else i can do at this point. I'm pretty sure its not a gpu instability problem. And the only game i can play is csgo and gta 5 (ultra settings) without any problem (seems like it was just longer before the black screen, after an hour or 2 at 77-78 degree celsius). Sim 4, phasmo, the forest, star wars batllefront 2, etc. aren't working ( black screen after few minutes and the fans are going full speed for no reason).
My system is:
Cpu: R5 2600
Gpu: MSI Rx 580 8gb
16 gb of ram
Mobo: msi B450 GAMING PRO CARBON AC (bios up to date)
psu: 750W mastercooler
windows 10, 20H2
64 bit
Sorry for my english (im french) :)

edit:
  • The computer is still running in the background but the monitor is not detecting any source :(
  • The temps are pretty good i think, always between 38 and 77 degrees celsius when gaming. I've tried to erase (DDU) all the amd drivers and reinstall them, but the same problem has occured I've used 2 different version of the radeon software : 20.12.1 and 19.10.2 :(
  • No hardware failure in the event viewer. There's nothing, no event about this strange problem in the eventlog :(

danyuzunov

Reputable
Jul 27, 2020
Rx 580 8g black screen (computer still running behind) Help plz :(
Hello!!!
I need some help
I have some issues with my rx 580 8gb. Black screen after only few minutes into a game. I've try many things like updating my drivers, downgrading them too, Overclocking, downclocking, downvolting. I'm not sure what else i can do at this point. I'm pretty sure its not a gpu instability problem. And the only game i can play is csgo and gta 5 (ultra settings) without any problem (seems like it was just longer before the black screen, after an hour or 2 at 77-78 degree celsius). Sim 4, phasmo, the forest, star wars batllefront 2, etc. aren't working ( black screen after few minutes and the fans are going full speed for no reason).
My system is:
Cpu: R5 2600
Gpu: MSI Rx 580 8gb
16 gb of ram
Mobo: msi B450 GAMING PRO CARBON AC (bios up to date)
psu: 750W mastercooler
windows 10, 20H2
64 bit
Sorry for my english (im french) :)

edit:
  • The computer is still running in the background but the monitor is not detecting any source :(
  • The temps are pretty good i think, always between 38 and 77 degrees celsius when gaming. I've tried to erase (DDU) all the amd drivers and reinstall them, but the same problem has occured I've used 2 different version of the radeon software : 20.12.1 and 19.10.2 :(
  • No hardware failure in the event viewer. There's nothing, no event about this strange problem in the eventlog :(
And on superposition on high it crashed but on extreme didn't so ye pretty much the same problem!