Jul 3, 2021
Hi, how are you? I recently bought a build (piece by piece)
But I have had a problem with a ryzen 5 3400g or so I think

This is my build

Ryzen 5 3400g
Aorus B450M
G. Skill Trident Z RGB 2x8 (16GB) 3000 Mhz
HDD 1TB 7200 RPM
Corsair CX 650 Bronze 60 Plus

At the time of testing it, install windows perfectly but when using YouTube or opening many pages it locks for a few seconds, my monitor turns off and then turns on, without suffering any blackout my pc or a kind of restart, it is only the screen , this happens more quickly with games such as World of Warcraft or Biomutant, crashing or what is explained above happens, I have suffered 2 BSODs, one saying Memory_Maganament and the other Video_TDR_Failure, I have tried trying different frequencies of the memories and the funny thing is that at each frequency it takes longer to crash the game but it does it anyway, Before I had a B450 Pro M2 Max MSI and It was changed to the Aorus that I currently have, and they were tested with other RAM Oloy 3600 Mhz but it still has the same problem, what could it be?

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

What BIOS version are you on at the time of writing for your motherboard? Is the PSU brand new or used? Did you fabricate your installer for Windows 10 using Windows Media Creation Tools? As for the drivers for your platform. Did you reinstall the OS after the motherboard swap? Not a reset of OS, but a reinstall of the OS. Following that, did you install all relevant drivers for your platform manually, in an elevated command, i.e, Right click installer>Run as Administrator?

Use HWMonitor to keep an eye on tempos for your build. Speaking of build, make and model of your chassis and it's airflow in the case? Ambient room air temps?