May 5, 2023
Hello everyone, I'm new to the forum.
my cpu is almost 4 years old but i don't think that's the problem. a few days ago I noticed that the temperature rose a bit excessively towards 80 degrees (playing team fortress 2 certainly not famous for heavy graphics). But today opening msi afterburner after noticing drops even at 30fps (normally 144 stable) I saw the cpu temperature stuck at 95 so I closed the game and turned off the pc, I clean the pc regularly so no trace of dust, one of the two pipes of the radiator was very hot, I replaced the thermal paste and the problem was slightly solved by bringing the temperature to a less dangerous 85 degrees when playing, and 77 normally, however VERY excessive. The radiator is just over a year old so I don't think it's ruined also because seeing from the bios the fans and the pump are working.
I remember well that as a rule it should normally be at 45 degrees and in the game around 65-70 degrees.
Do you have any advice or suggestions please?
sorry for any possible grammatical errors :)

Hello everyone, I'm new to the forum.
my cpu is almost 4 years old but i don't think that's the problem. a few days ago I noticed that the temperature rose a bit excessively towards 80 degrees (playing team fortress 2 certainly not famous for heavy graphics). But today opening msi afterburner after noticing drops even at 30fps (normally 144 stable) I saw the cpu temperature stuck at 95 so I closed the game and turned off the pc, I clean the pc regularly so no trace of dust, one of the two pipes of the radiator was very hot, I replaced the thermal paste and the problem was slightly solved by bringing the temperature to a less dangerous 85 degrees when playing, and 77 normally, however VERY excessive. The radiator is just over a year old so I don't think it's ruined also because seeing from the bios the fans and the pump are working.
I remember well that as a rule it should normally be at 45 degrees and in the game around 65-70 degrees.
Do you have any advice or suggestions please?
sorry for any possible grammatical errors :)