Safe download site for older rx 580 drivers

jpe1701

Honorable
Does anyone know of a safe place to download older versions of the drivers for an rx 580? I just installed a new gpu and I only have 1 game downloaded so far but it keeps crashing the computer with no blue screen or error message, it just goes to a red screen then restarts. I've used whocrashed to analyze the dumps and it points to a driver problem. I have used ddu twice and redownloaded the latest driver each time but it still does it.

Ryzen 1700x at stock
X370 taichi
16gb ripjaws v 3200Mt/s
evga 750 g3
Gigabyte rx 580

jpe1701

Honorable

The BIOS are up to date and I am using XMP for the RAM. It runs benchmarks like cinebench fine and it runs furmark fine. My download speed is only 4mb so I only have 1 game(star wars battlefront) to try for now so I was just going to try a different driver version just for kicks to see if it helped. Thank you for the link, I haven't checked it out yet but I will.

Also as I was typing I remembered something. When I go to the AMD support and drivers page when I try to use the form to select my driver, the search says an error has occurred and to try again. It happens with both chrome and edge. The only way for me to download it is by downloading the auto detect package.

jpe1701

Honorable
Now when I clicked the link on my tablet, it listed a bunch of older drivers, but when I go on my desktop it says sorry something went wrong just like the main driver page. I am running virus scans and have made sure windows 10 is fully up to date.

jpe1701

Honorable
I managed to get the previous drivers and it actually worked. I forgot that I had downloaded them to a flash drive for the build but by the time I actually built it there was a new version. Thank you both for your time.