Question Samsung Galaxy S10+ moisture error

Jan 18, 2020
Hello guys, my phone is Samsung Galaxy S10+ (5 months old) and I have a problem with charging port moisture. I completely dried it out using heated air and so on.. but the error it still there...
I tried couple of things to fix it, like clearing the cache on the usb port system app, stoping the AndroidSystem app and finally, I tried to charge it when its off, cleaning the port real good (there are no bent pins and the water marker in the SIM tray is fine too). Didn't try to factory reset it yet.
But nothing worked..
Any idea how to fix it?

Thank you and I wish you a great day/night! :)

Remeca

Reputable
How long ago did you get it wet? I have the S9, and I've dealt with that message a few times. What I've learned is, you can't speed up the drying process much, you just have to let it dry, anywhere from 2 hours to overnight, depending on how much moisture got in.

Jan 18, 2020
How long ago did you get it wet? I have the S9, and I've dealt with that message a few times. What I've learned is, you can't speed up the drying process much, you just have to let it dry, anywhere from 2 hours to overnight, depending on how much moisture got in.

It went flying in a pool when I got it, bucause I was a lifeguard, but it was only 2 or 3 times. The problem occurred couple of days ago. I tried to leave it in rice for 12-13 hours, while I'm asleep, but it did not help.