vleds123

Commendable
Apr 29, 2019
Watch the, now edited, "colorful" language, please. Thank you.
hey peeps,

So i was using scptoolkit for my ps3 controller to play gtaV since it was free on epic. Then today it started to bug the controller didnt work so i reinstalled the driver using the scp software. Then my whole pc started to bug . When i tried to install the driver for the ps3 (correct one). It wouldnt work and give me a very long error. And my mouse would get a 1 second delay in every click like i don't know whats the relation but yeah. Then i started uninstalling and reinstalling then at some point my keyboard stopped working so i got so mad and i uninstalled the software directly from the control panel ---> uninstall and now my keyboard, mouse and i dont even know how the <<Removed by moderator>> my wifi stopped working. I HAD TO RESET MY PC AND IT STILL WONT WORK. I've read on forum like use another mouse and uninstall the drivers from the software well i uninstalled the whole software.

Now i got a fresh new window. I lost all my files. I lost all my downloads everything I had and i still don't have a keyboard and mouse and wifiXD

If someone can explain to me what am i supposed to do and someone give me a good reason not to throw my pc from the roof and buy a ps5 because I'm really furious and there's not even an official website to ask support for help.
PS: I DONT EVEN WANT TO FIX THIS CANCEROUS SCP SOFTWARE JUST GIVE ME BACK MY KEYBOARD AND STUFF

vleds123

Commendable
Apr 29, 2019
How did you do a fresh new windows? when you don't have keyboard and mouse?
I used my other mouse i was so stupid but i noticed something when i go on Devices under Mouse, keyboard & Pen my keyboard appears but its name is PS2/+USB Keyboard how can i reset this i tried uninstall driver in properties and it didn't work

vleds123

Commendable
Apr 29, 2019
Nevermind i fixed it. When I first deleted the drivers there was one that had a checkbox that said delete like all trace or smth like that and i check it, restarted my PC and it did work however they still appear as PS2 but i think all key works