[SOLVED] Seasonic Focus GX 750? Or EVGA G5 750?

May 9, 2020
Trying to decide between these 2 PSUs. Heard the G5 can be noisy. But don't see many people use Seasonic. Any thoughts or perspective?

Solution
Trying to put a system together currently. But will be getting 3800x, x570, 2070 super.
Living in Canada.
I had the RM750x in mind but it's not available anymore. Would the G3 be worth it? Or Seasonic still the better option?
You really can't go wrong with either and they both have 10 year warranty. I'd take the best price. A 650 watt model can do the job.
Trying to decide between these 2 PSUs. Heard the G5 can be noisy. But don't see many people use Seasonic. Any thoughts or perspective?
Welcome to the forums!

To give a proper answer it would help to list your system specs and location. Evga's collaboration with Superflower produced some great units with the G2, P2 and T2 models but the G5 is made by FSP and are not as good. The Seasonic GX series are very solid units. If the Corsair RMx are available to you they would be a very good choice also. Power requirements are dependant on your specs.

May 9, 2020
Trying to put a system together currently. But will be getting 3800x, x570, 2070 super.
Living in Canada.
I had the RM750x in mind but it's not available anymore. Would the G3 be worth it? Or Seasonic still the better option?

May 9, 2020
same problem here. wanted at rmx but it went out of stock today
the g5 doesnt seem the best value so im going to look into the seasonic and also thermal take sounds good so