I would like a shortcut for Sounds and Audio Device Properties to place on
either the launch pad or system tray. I can make a short cut for the
LaunchPad if I was told which application brings up the properties.

Regards
Stephen Ford

Open Control Panel then drag the Sound and Audio Devices Icon into the
Quicklaunch Toolbar.

"Stephen Ford" <stephen_ford_NOSPAM_@ntlworld.com> wrote in message
>I would like a shortcut for Sounds and Audio Device Properties to place on
>either the launch pad or system tray. I can make a short cut for the
>LaunchPad if I was told which application brings up the properties.
>
> Regards
> Stephen Ford

Ron
> Open Control Panel then drag the Sound and Audio Devices Icon into the
> Quicklaunch Toolbar.

Great stuff. Thanks.
Stephen