[SOLVED] Should i buy Asus VG249Q or other monitor with the same spec?

Jhinshin

Reputable
Feb 13, 2017
Hey, i'm planning to buy Asus VG249Q next week. I'm currently thinking is this the best money can buy at that price and spec? what i want is a 1080p 24inch IPS 144hz monitor with a 1ms GTG response time and an adaptive sync technology. From what i've been reading on the internet, today's IPS panel is pretty fast and not as far behind from a TN panel so i really wanted an IPS panel that looks good and fast. VG249Q fits my needs. Is there any monitor at the same price range or maybe lower that have the same spec and quality like the VG249Q? VG259Q is out of my price range. Also i've seen many recommends MSI MAG241C, but it has a VA panel. Thank you for your input.

Solution
I have this monitor and I must say its amazing for its price. I simply love it and its even unofficially compatible with sync. The Asus VG249Q is better than VG259Q in terms of image clarity.
Jul 8, 2020
I have this monitor and I must say its amazing for its price. I simply love it and its even unofficially compatible with sync. The Asus VG249Q is better than VG259Q in terms of image clarity.

Solution