Should i upgrade to windows 10?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AnderssonT

Reputable
Apr 11, 2015
Hello, i'm currently using windows 7 and have been doing that since 2009. I'm 17 and mostly use my pc for gaming and video editing. I like playing games that might not be compatible with windows 10 and that's my biggest concern. But is there ways i can get them working for W10? i know fallout 3 had issues with windows 8 so i'm not sure i will be able to get it to work with W10.
And if i upgrade from windows 7 to 10 will my windows 7 key be ''converted'' to a windows 10 one or can i get windows 7 again if i don't like windows 10? :)

Solution

Yes, within 30 days.
And it is a LOT closer to Win 7 look and feel than 8 was, even 8.1 defaulting to Desktop.

You never need to see the Metro interface unless you really want to.

USAFRet

Titan

Your Win 7 key will be consumed in the Upgrade to Win 10. You can rollback to your original Win 7, within 30 days.

AnderssonT

Reputable
Apr 11, 2015
Okey so if i upgrade and i'm not satisfied i can roll back to 7 within 30 days? And is it close to windows 7? or does it have that windows ''phone'' feeling that 8 had? :)

DustinV

Honorable

its a lot more like 7 than you'd think, i bet you'll like it

USAFRet

Titan

Yes, within 30 days.
And it is a LOT closer to Win 7 look and feel than 8 was, even 8.1 defaulting to Desktop.

You never need to see the Metro interface unless you really want to.

Solution

AnderssonT

Reputable
Apr 11, 2015
Okay i'm pretty sure i'll try it out. Oh and i've heard windows 10 has some ''spying'' feature. Windows 7 got it aswell but i just removed those updates but not sure how i fell about that. And will my documents and such get deleted in the upgrade?

USAFRet

Titan
Status
Not open for further replies.