Status
Not open for further replies.

iceonfire014

Distinguished
Aug 30, 2010
Just kidding! I believe most people don't comment because they feel overwhelmed or self-concious about the comments for the articles because most of the readers of tom's hardware are quite educated and post insightful comments. I think this is a good idea to give a welcoming message to "lurkers" who don't comment on articles.

Kryan

Distinguished
Oct 23, 2008
[citation][nom]apache_lives[/nom]I like chicken.[/citation]
The chicken didn't come first, after all. The "First!" did. That just about equates to dividing by zero, I think?

shin0bi272

Distinguished
Nov 20, 2007
That's a rather strange looking case. I do like how the fans are attached to the front door though and how the 3.5" bays appear to be hot swappable... now if only I didnt still have to open the case to attach the wires to the drive it would rock... sort of like in a server or a 5into3 enclosure you just attach the wires to the back plane and close up the case then when you wanna add or remove a drive, do it, and it's already connected..

[edit]also how come they dont show the cooling system off? that would be nice to see too. I mean you can see the tubing but it all leads to the 5.25" bays and there's no shot of the radiator to see how big it is. Oh and the water cooling tube going RIGHT over the power supply is a TAD scary if you ask me. one little pin hole in that tube and your system is toast unless youre using mineral oil or something to cool with of course.[/edit]

G

So, uh....I'll guess I'll be gaming on this rig with my 19" CRT?

G

Now I can play Crysis 2. No wait, you can't actually play tech demos lol.

lightning099

Distinguished
Dec 24, 2008
I'm actually surprised someone thought of such an idea. This is a very simple and has a very positive affect on getting people who normally just read articles to take an active roll and participate in conversations. TBH most people including myself probably would not have commented if not for something like this.
Good job Toms Hardware you have inspired the lazy.

G

I never comment, but i always enjoy seeing "but can it run crysis"... i bet this system can run crysis quite nicly by the whey.

Mark Heath

Distinguished
Apr 28, 2010
Interesting idea and system.

1 question before I comment further though, are the comments for here or all review/articles etc?

That just about equates to dividing by zero, I think?
Mr T and Chuck Norris walk into the same room and it explodes in a gargantuan fireball because their awesomeness it too great. Yes they can also divide by zero.

Gasm

Distinguished
Dec 13, 2009
Win win situation! Cyberpower gets more attention for donating, Tom gets spammed in articles, and one lucky member gets the system =D

blaze15301

Distinguished
Aug 13, 2009
[citation][nom]Gasm[/nom]Win win situation! Cyberpower gets more attention for donating, Tom gets spammed in articles, and one lucky member gets the system =D[/citation]

i don't think toms wins here at all. they are losing out on this great system and getting spammed. but hell if they are gonna give it to me ill take it.

GamerKid

Distinguished
Jul 29, 2009
"Hey Vito, You think you can handle this?" Vito says to Joe," I don't know Joe, we never used something this powerful since......well......we haven't".
"Well Vito your in luck, Toms Hardware will show you how to unleash all this power without getting hurt , or even killed, all on their great forums, so what do you say?" Joe quickly replies "Joe this is why you stick with the plans and don't drive, Lets do it."

Status
Not open for further replies.