OblivionsEdge

Prominent
Apr 22, 2020
Just wondering if anyone can suggest any simple micro atx formfactor cases, that have a large side panel, and also a front panel, as i already have 2 blue thermal take Riing lights for front cooling?

I know of the Xigmatek Scorpio (see image below), but my gf has this case and I kinda want something a different from her but very similar
8c6ffeef2359064021f97ddc2e3ddbb7

Any help highly appreciated :)

Barty1884

Retired Moderator
Solution
Just wondering if anyone can suggest any simple micro atx formfactor cases, that have a large side panel, and also a front panel, as i already have 2 blue thermal take Riing lights for front cooling?

I know of the Xigmatek Scorpio (see image below), but my gf has this case and I kinda want something a different from her but very similary help highly appreciated :)
Front windows on a case has to be one of the stupidest ideas to come along in a while. Many case manufacturers only care what sells and not what actually works. The computer needs airflow to cool components. If you want to put your parts in an oven be my guest. You have to be smarter than the idiots who market these types of cases. Do not choose form over function. ;)

Blacksad999

Reputable
Jun 28, 2020
I have a 280x. It's really nice to build in, but yeah, the front glass is annoying. Considering there's already a dust filter (assuming it's used as intake), it seems kind of redundant not to just have a mesh front. I'm considering modding mine to do that. I put two 60mm fans in back as exhaust too, but wish it could fit a 120mm back there. Aside from that though, it's a really great case.