Question Smudge-like lines are present on the screen ?

Jun 15, 2023
Hello.

This is a Samsung S22A330NHM monitor.
I've been facing this issue for the past two weeks now, ever since I got this monitor. Its like horizontal smudge lines present on my screen.

I've already tried replacing the VGA cable but its still the same. Its getting real annoying after using it for 2 weeks. Any solutions?

The link shows my issue, though its not mine, it is the same thing I'm dealing with.

Nathkrul

Notable
Sep 22, 2022
Hi, what's the length of your vga cable, what you are seeing here is called ghosting and it's usually caused by a poorly built vga cable or a cable that is too long, this is one of the problems with an analogue signal, try a better qualityVGA cable.

Jun 15, 2023
Hi, what's the length of your vga cable, what you are seeing here is called ghosting and it's usually caused by a poorly built vga cable or a cable that is too long, this is one of the problems with an analogue signal, try a better qualityVGA cable.
i bought a new one from the same shop but it still exists

Jun 16, 2023
Hello.

This is a Samsung S22A330NHM monitor.
I've been facing this issue for the past two weeks now, ever since I got this monitor. Its like horizontal smudge lines present on my screen.

I've already tried replacing the VGA cable but its still the same. Its getting real annoying after using it for 2 weeks. Any solutions?

The link shows my issue, though its not mine, it is the same thing I'm dealing with.
If you have already tried replacing the VGA cable and still encounter horizontal dirty lines on your Samsung S22A330NHM monitor, there are a few additional steps you can take:

1. Check the connection: Make sure the VGA cable is securely connected to the monitor and computer. Try unplugging and re-plugging the cable to fix possible poor connection problems.

2. Change the resolution and refresh rate: Try changing the screen resolution and refresh rate in your operating system settings. Sometimes incorrect settings can cause display problems.

3. Check on other devices: If possible, connect the monitor to another computer or laptop to rule out the possibility of a problem with your signal source.

4. Contact Support: If the problem still persists, it is recommended that you contact Samsung or the monitor manufacturer for further instructions and possible repair or replacement of the device.

It's also important to consider your monitor's warranty. If it is still under warranty, you can contact the manufacturer for assistance and support.