[SOLVED] Some options are missing in my ASUS UEFI BIOS

Apr 12, 2020
I'm pretty new to OCing so I don't know if I've just forgotten to enable something that would grant me access to the ratio. I'm in Advanced mode in the BIOS

I've been watching a couple of YouTube videos in regards to overclocking and tried doing the tutorials. But I can't seem to locate specific options like CPU Core Ratio, AI OC Tuner, EPU Power Saving Mode, etc. that are holding my chance to overclock.

Specs are :
  • Ryzen 3 2200g
  • ASUS Prime A320m-k

My BIOS is also updated because I thought that updates were the solution, but sadly isn't.

Solution
I'm pretty new to OCing so I don't know if I've just forgotten to enable something that would grant me access to the ratio. I'm in Advanced mode in the BIOS

I've been watching a couple of YouTube videos in regards to overclocking and tried doing the tutorials. But I can't seem to locate specific options like CPU Core Ratio, AI OC Tuner, EPU Power Saving Mode, etc. that are holding my chance to overclock.

Specs are :
  • Ryzen 3 2200g
  • ASUS Prime A320m-k
My BIOS is also updated because I thought that updates were the solution, but sadly isn't.
You have an A320 chipset motherboard that doesn't allow for CPU overclocking. A320 allows only GPU and some memory tuning (not sure how much). That may be why the first two...
Apr 12, 2020
Here is an image of the current BIOS
tGsUjQg.jpg

Specs are :
  • Ryzen 3 2200g
  • ASUS Prime A320m-k
You have an A320 chipset motherboard that doesn't allow for CPU overclocking. A320 allows only GPU and some memory tuning (not sure how much). That may be why the first two aren't available. The third setting (EPU Power...) may be something only up-market Asus boards that allow overclocking need, and so not provided here.

Reactions: SamirD
Solution